We are looking for an intern to join our Research and Polling team, reporting to our Director of Research & Polling. This is a fully remote, election-year position and will run through December 2024.
Florida Watch is a progressive communications and research hub with a digital first lens. We are driven by quantitative and qualitative research that is used to create engaging and Florida-specific digital content. We want to meet people where they are in real life – on their phones and computers.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A strong commitment to progressive and democratic causes in Florida
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Ability to analyze small data sets/familiarity with basic statistics
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Experience in progressive organizations or campaigns in Florida in a volunteer or paid capacity
- Spanish-language proficiency
- Assist with public opinion research projects on a rolling basis
- Draft memos and presentations
- Conduct investigative research
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned
This is a part-time position (approx 20 hours per week) that pays $20.00 per hour.
Please send us your experience and why you are interested in the job (can be a traditional resume & cover letter, or any other written format) to email@example.com. Reference “Florida Watch Research & Polling Intern” and your name in the subject line.
Florida Watch is a 501(c)(4) communications and research hub and an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, those with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community are strongly urged to apply.